2012 ESMT Service Rates
Initial Massage Session-Evaluation-$75
Approximately 1.5 hours
Maintenance Massage Session-$60
Approximately 1-1.25 hours
Contact Jamie anytime for details regarding specific services, consultations and package deals.
All services will be personalized to your horse’s needs with consideration given to the age and workload of the horse, the nature of any injuries or conditions
and the horse’s experience with massage.
Jamie maintains detailed files on all of his clients and provides comprehensive reports via e-mail.
Benefits of Equine Sports Massage Therapy
- Promotes healing by increasing flow of nutrients to the muscles and carrying away excess fluids and toxins
- Creates a positive effect on the contractual and release process of the muscles
- Eases muscle spasms and relieves tension
- Increases range of motion, flexibility and overall gait quality
- Enhances muscle tone and restores musculoskeletal balance by treating the body as a whole
- Improves the pliability of fascia and reduces the danger of fibrosis
- Reduces inflammation and swelling in joints, thereby alleviating pain
- Restores mobility to injured muscle tissue and prevents the formation of adhesions thus limiting scar tissue
- Stimulates circulation and releases endorphins which help to calm a nervous horse and enhance relaxation
- Boosts athletic performance, endurance and maintains the entire body in better physical condition
- Aids in preventing injury
- Extends both the good health and overall life of an equine athlete’s career
Equine sports massage is not a substitute for veterinary medicine. I do not diagnose or treat illness. It is recommended that you consult with your veterinarian to insure that your horse is in a suitable state of health to benefit from sports massage therapy.
"Equine Sports Massage Therapy is a non-invasive, wellness modality."